Season 5 in Fortnite just began and with it came the Week 1 challenges. These are great to complete if you’re looking for as many battle tier points as you can to move up the ladder and get all the cool skins and prizes.
The challenges for Season 5, Week 1 in Fortnite are all very simple.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500 points of damage total)
- Search a Supply Llama
- Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade Eliminations (Hard)
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores
- Search floating Lightning Bolts
- Follow the treasure map found in Risky Reels (Hard)
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (Hard)
Dealing damage with an SMG is just about getting your hands on an SMG and unloading. I found that the 50 v 50 mode is the best for this.
Search a Supply Llama. Well, best to just play the game until you find one. If you can get into one of the new carts in the game, you can cover a lot more ground while you search. There are only three supply llamas that drop per game and they’re in totally random locations. Here are some tips on how to find one.
Finding the lightning bolts is easy. Sometimes you will need to build ramps to reach them. Here are some of the locations:
- Above the center building in Dusty Divot
- Other places that I have not found yet, lol.